Prohibited & Restricted Items/services
- Items/Services that do not belong to you.
- Items/Services that are not in your possession.
- Items/Services that are banned by the local governments.
- Items/Services that are irrelevant to the category they are posted in.
- Adult Massage services
- Any kind of government service - Only consultancy/guidance is allowed
- Bulk SMS/Email Services
- Multi-Level Marketing Services
- People looking for relationship, dating and / or friendship
- Quick get-rich schemes
- Anything that is not legal in any part of the world.
To promote a safe, fair and enjoyable experience, Shadi Waadi has established a set of rules and policies for item listings. You are requested, not to be a part of the following:
1. Post Duplicate Ad listings - Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
2. Post Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
3. Write Misleading Titles
4. Upload Inappropriate/wrong picture with the Ad
5. List items in inappropriate categories
6. Misrepresent the item location
7. Quote Unrealistic Price
Listing of Ad:
1. Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any service that is illegal or does not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
2. Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programs that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
3. Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups
4. There shouldn't be any discrimination towards a small or weak individual or groups.
Breach of contract:
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
1. Permanent blacklisting from Shadi Waadi community.
2. Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.